By MALIK MERCHANT
If you are in the tourism and travel industry and are offering any type of professional travel and hospitality services and products to Ismailis for the celebration of Mawlana Hazar Imam’s Diamond Jubilee in Lisbon in July, we will be pleased to list your business absolutely FREE of charge! Note that this inclusion of your listing is not our endorsement, recommendation or competence of your business. It is for information only, and it is incumbent on the users of this information to make their own assessment of the value of services that you are offering them. For each listing, we request you to supply the information outlined at the bottom of this page. We trust that visitors will find this page helpful!
1. Ismaili travel agents around the world
NOTE: Everyone listed below will be happy to help you with your Diamond Jubilee trip to Lisbon
- JEHANGIR BHAGAT (aka Jehangirbhai Passportwala, of Pack N Go Travel) provides all inclusive packages around the world. He has 40 years of experience in the travel industry.
PHONE: 403-667-4656 or 403-264-4656, EMAIL: email@example.com
LOCATION: 23 Castledale Place NE, Calgary.
- MAHMOOD TEJPAR (of Prince Travel Ltd, family operated) provides flight bookings. He has been serving Calgary since July 11, 1982, and has over 36 years of experience in the travel sector.
PHONE: 403-273-5132 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOCATION: Marlborough Mall, 1503 — 3800 Memorial Dr NE, Calgary, open 7 days
- AZMINA THOBANI (of All Points Travel & Cruises) will provide you the best advice on how to get the most out of your trip anywhere in the world.
PHONE: Direct (403) 254-6841 and (403) 254-4674;
LOCATION: Sundance Plaza 33 Sunmills Drive SE, Calgary.
- SALIM RATANSHI (of Travel Experts) provides hotels, air, tour packages and more. Salim has over 30 years of experience in the airlines, travel and tourism industry. PHONE: 613-725-3028 Ext 78052 or Press 2 for Salim; MOBILE: 613-614-9003.
- KHALID ISMAIL (director of product and agency sales, Suvara Travels Canada) provides flight packages. Khalid has over 35 years of experience in the travel industry.
MOBILE: 905-409-9816; EMAIL: email@example.com.
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA
- HAKAM BHALOO (President Global Travel & Cruises) has 4* rooms still available in Lisbon and offers flight bookings from anywhere in the world.
LOCATION: 6685 Broadway, Burnaby, BC V5B 2Y6
- RAFIQ CHINOY (Founder of Universal Travel Inc. in 1988) has over 42 years of experience in the travel industry and serves travel agents and their clients as well as institutions of learning. He provides an all inclusive set of services and products.
PHONE: Direct 778-882-4786, 604-669-0110
LOCATION: # 204 -1338 West 6th Avenue, Vancouver BC V6H 1A7
- SHARMIN SHARIFF (owner of HSK Travel) has over 30 years in the travel industry. Her rich mosaic of experiences add value to the expertise she provides.
PHONE: 604-765-3190; EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FATIMA HEMANI (of My Flight Savers) has limited availability on direct and 1-stop round trip flights to Lisbon from Toronto and Vancouver on July 7/8, returning July 14/16, 2018. She also has limited flight/hotel packages with 5* hotel accommodation.
LOCATION: Suite 185, 1200 West 73rd Ave,Vancouver, BC V6P 6G5
TAAS (Alliance of Ismaili Travel Agents in Canada)
Click below for Ismaili travel agents (incomplete) listed for 3 Canadian provinces:
- ALBERTA: http://www.taas.ca/meet-our-members/ab/
- BRITISH COLUMBIA: http://www.taas.ca/meet-our-members/bc/
- ONTARIO: http://www.taas.ca/meet-our-members/ontario/
No listings noted for other provinces.
- MOIZZ KARA (of Budget Travels — Kara Holidays, since 1984) specializes in Ismaili tours around the world. Specializes in all inclusive group tours from land package to airfare to transfers and sightseeing. Budget Travels has 230 pax group travelling to Lisbon in month of July 2018 for the Jubilee Art Festival.
EMAIL: Budgettravels@outlook.com & email@example.com
LOCATION: Sakina Cottage, Ground Floor, Fidai Baug, SV Road, Andheri W, Mumbai 400058
WEBSITE: See https://www.facebook.com/budgettravels1985/
- SHERALI KARA, 35 years experience in the tourism business, will be operating an Ismaili group tour from Madrid. This will be 6/7 day all inclusive tour, and Ismailis from overseas can join the tour in Madrid.
PHONE: 91 7021511523 & 91 9892175515; EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org. LOCATION: Sherali’s ISMAILI TOURS is located near Andheri West Station, Mumbai, on 112 Pearl Plaza.
- FAZAL MAHMOOD (of Sana Travel & Tours (PVT) Ltd) specializes in flight bookings, hotel reservation, and Visa help! Sana’s service meets excellence. Fazal, together with his colleagues, caters to his clients as if they were part of his own family.
PHONE: (+921) 35656840-47;
LOCATION: State Life Building No. 3, Dr Ziauddin Ahmed Rd, Karachi, Sindh
1. Local Ismaili travel agents, hotels, b&b and Airbnb hosts in Portugal
- PERVIZ KASSAMALY (of SKP Properties, LDA) offers 8 apartments — home away from home — for short term rentals in Lisbon’s Old Historic Centre. All inquiries to reservation manager NUNO TEIXEIRA. The properties are also listed at booking.com and airbnb.com
PHONE (Nuno Teiixeira) : +351 914 344 054
- LISBON DIAMOND JUBILEE is a group of Ismaili hoteliers in Lisbon. They will help find you discounted accommodation, as well as provide ground transportation for small and large groups of Ismailis both before and during the Lisbon Diamond Jubilee.
- CARIM A. JAFAR (Member of the Board & C.F.O, Group Rossitur), specializes in flight bookings, hotel reservation, restaurants, tour guides etc. Group Rossitur’s ambition is being a premium agency, differentiating itself by the service quality thereby attracting demanding clients seeking service excellence. Contact person is MS. CRISTINA MONTEIRO
PHONE: +351213526600, Mobile: +351963844972
LOCATION: Rua Julieta Ferrao, 12 – 9.º Piso Bloco A – ESCRT. 905 1600 – 131 Lisbon
2. Local Ismailis offering sightseeing tours and ground transportation in Portugal
- SHEMIN HUSSEN (of Argumentexotico Chauffeuring Services) of Lisbon offers chauffeuring services, tours (without guide) and boat trips on Tagus River at competitive rates. In addition SHEMIN organizes tours from North to South of Portugal including locations around Lisbon such as Sintra, Cascais, Setubal, and Fatima.
PHONE: +351 912 860 048; EMAIL: email@example.com
- ALIDA ALY (of Local Tuk Tuk) offers sightseeing on electric Tuk Tuk motorcycles. The company Local Tuk Tuk provides an unforgettable experiences for your exploration of the must-sees in Lisbon.
PHONE: +351 210 117 750; EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org;
REVIEWS: Excellent! Please click for Tuk Tuk Tripadvisor ratings/reviews
- AMIN JINÁ offers luxury ground transportation throughout Portugal as well as private tour in each city, through streets and avenues, or from north to south of Portugal.
REVIEWS: Excellent! Please click for Amiroad Tripadvisor ratings/reviews
3. Local Ismaili restaurants in Portugal
We welcome listing information from locally run Ismaili restaurants, see information to submit at bottom of page.
Once again, Allthingslisboa SINCERELY welcomes your listing! It is FREE! Happy listing and happy travelling!
ALTERNATIVE HOTEL BOOKING SITES
Many tourists prefer to book their trips independently. If you want to be like them, the writer of this post wants you to know that he has been very satisfied booking properties through web sites listed at Accommodation options.
Date posted: Friday, April 20, 2018.
Last updated: Tuesday, June 26, 2018.
Listing is FREE: Please provide the following details
Please complete the reply box below with the following information or send it by email to email@example.com under the SUBJECT: FREE LISTING ON ALLTHINGSLISBOA
- Name of the registered travel business or registered independent travel advisor;
- Location (country and city);
- Physical address (if applicable);
- Contact information — email address and phone numbers, mobile and/or land line with extensions, or the name of the website that provides all the contact information
- Specific area of service (eg: flight bookings, hotel reservation, restaurant owner, tour guide operator, etc), and a very brief statement about yourself or your business (maximum 30 words);
- A website URL (if you have one); and
- Up to 2 links to independent websites that carry reviews of your services (for example, Tripadvisor)